Is your IT driving your business and innovating or just running in place? For most IT departments, the answer is “running in place”.
80% of business hours are consumed on “IT Operations”. IT Managers may call it “keeping the lights on”. Business Managers call it Opportunity Cost.
This leaves just 20% of the IT effort for high value, business differentiating projects that create true competitive value. High value IT initiatives like building applications that reduce cost, increase efficiency, drive sales and build customer satisfaction frequently take a back seat to monitoring and managing your IT assets.
Imagine you could turn that ratio around! What if your IT team could spend 80% of its time, effort and capital on projects that grow and drive your business? Would IT be more relevant? Would IT be creating more business value? Could IT be a profit driver instead of a cost centre? The answer is YES. Companies that utilise Allcom Managed Services for infrastructure support have changed the game, using IT for the purposes that it was originally intended – to be focused on your core business.
Why Allcom Managed Services?
At Allcom, we take a service management outcome approach.
We work with you to understand your operating model, business drivers.
We learn your operational requirements and adapt this to our ITIL aligned framework, allowing for collaborative delivery.
This approach can be based on Allcom Service Tiers: Monitor, Manage and Manage+ across any combination of your IT assets.
Through our state-of-the-art NMS tools we gain insights into your business-critical applications and understand the supporting IT services and assets.
- Security – Threat detection and prevention, anti-spam, content filtering, firewall.
- Digital Network – LAN & WAN connectivity, Quality of Service, Bandwith Optimisation.
- Wireless – RF Optimisation, Centrality Managed Concierge, Location Services, and Analytics.
- Collaboration – IP Telephony and Mobility, Instant Messaging, Collaboration, Video Conferencing.
- Vendor Engagement – Relationship and Contract, Fault Escalation, Technical Validation, KPI Management.
- Service Desk– Call logging and tracking, Escalation, Customer Portal, ITIL process model.